Friday, June 23, 2006

For Every Action, There is an Equal and Opposite Reaction...


The mysterious cosmic laws must have dicated that today must be equally awful as last night was wonderful. Last night I was shown Southern hospitality at its finest (though I think that the graciousness of my hosts had less to do with their region of origin than their goodness as people). Needless to say, the property itself was just amazing. The place is in virtually the same condition as it was in the 18th century. When you are roaming the hundreds of acres of the property, you really feel transported.

Today I met someone for an interview. I expected him to a stately, patrician old man. Instead, I ended up spending several hours with the living embodiment of all the terrible stereotypes of Southern white men. I carefully extricated myself from the situation (with some help) and hightailed it for the bus.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all

I love you so much! Great place to visit!

101 free sex positions
adult free cartoon sex
alyson hannigan nude fakes

appetizers for sex parties
are you bisexual test
thank
Werner Schultheiss

 

Post a Comment

<< Home